All Natural Soap
Handmade with Love in Woodbrook, Trinidad.
Ai Naturals has been producing a collection of beautifully handcrafted, all natural, vegan soaps with a wide variety of aromas since 2010. Each of the bars are made with carefully selected natural ingredients that add to the texture, colour and tantalizing smells. We have a wide selection for all skin
types and conditions or for those few who want that fresh clean feeling, naturally. All bars are handmade using the cold process technique to preserve the beneficial properties from the ingredients. We ensure that all raw materials are ethically sourced and try our best to reduce the carbon footprint by utilizing ingredients native to Trinidad.
Our packaging consists of a band of natural paper with useful information on the soap and its skin benefits. We chose this minimal approach to reduce waste and prevent the soap from producing unwanted moisture . As our soaps contain organic ingredients, one must be openly aware of its shelf life and attraction to pests. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your soap and it will serve you very well.
· Don't let your soap drown in water.
· Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
· Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
· Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
· Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
· Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.